Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Macquarie Bank Feeds

The Macquarie Bank Feeds stopped coming through 16 days ago (since 12/9/2023). It appears from other responses that it is a problem with Macquarie but no date as to when the issue will be rectified. As its been over 2 weeks now, it is reasonable to expect that this should have been resolved. Anyone have any information?  

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi deanneMWC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I apologize for the delayed response. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

I'm pleased to inform you that we received an update from the bank feeds team on September 28, 2023, confirming that the issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing any problems related to this issue, please don't hesitate to let us know so that we can investigate further and provide additional assistance.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
    Regards,
    Earl

Stacey21
      Contributing User

Hi Earl

Just wondering if there is an issue with Macquarie bank feeds again?  My feed has stopped on 28th November?

Thanks

Stacey

deanneMWC
      User

It appears that the Macquarie Bank feeds have again stopped. Last received 19/1/2024.

Please advise when this issue will again be resolved.

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, deanneMWC. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay with Macquarie Bank Limited. Following our investigation, we have noted reported delays starting from January 19, 2024.

Please rest assured that Macquarie Bank Limited and our MYOB Data team are working diligently to resolve this issue. We assure you that the bank transactions will be promptly delivered to your file once the problem has been resolved.

Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you require further assistance. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Best regards,

Hannah

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Stacey21

Thanks for reaching out. 

We're currently addressing a technical issue affecting Bank Feeds for customers at Macquarie Bank Limited & Bartercard Australia. At present, we don't have an estimated resolution timeframe. For updates, please check out https://status.myob.com/ page.  We're eagerly awaiting information from the bank, and as soon as we receive any updates, we'll promptly communicate the timeline for resolution. Your patience and understanding are truly appreciated.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We're here to help.

Regards,
    Earl

Stacey21
      Contributing User

Thansk Earl.  

That is three weeks it has been out now so not really good enough and lots of frustrated users!

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Stacey21,

I apologize for the delayed response. I completely understand your frustration, and I want to assure you that resolving this issue is a top priority for us. Our dedicated team is actively working on a fix. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here and ready to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl