Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Paid by MYOB PayDirect transactions sitting in Reconcile Accounts

This is driving me crazy. My bank reconcilation from MYOB to bank statement is reconciling, but without ticking the transactions labelled "Paid by MYOB PayDirect". How can this be? Surely I don't just delete these transactions sitting in my Reconcile Accounts screen.  Can someone please explain? Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, cskearton thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

When you receive a bank feed, MYOB tries to automatically match transactions from your feeds with existing MYOB transactions. 

If during the process of matching bank transactions, you have recorded a transaction to match with your bank feeds and not the MYOB pay-direct payment transaction this will create duplications. 

You won't need to delete this pay-direct transaction as this is from online invoice payments. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

cskearton
      User

Thanks Hannah,

So to clarify, these transactions just sit in the Reconcile Accounts screen as unreconciled forever and a day?

Hannah_V
      MYOB Moderator

cskearton This bank feeds transactions will automatically reconcile by your MYOB account and it will match the transaction.

If we match it manually, it might duplicate the transactions that you have. I may advice to please wait for it to be reconcile.