Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Re: Banking Reconciliation (new employee not showing)

Hi 

I've added a new employee to MYOB in payroll, but he is not showing in banking reconciliation. Please Help. 

• Hi NCME101,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In Find transactions, locate that pay transaction and click on the reference number to open. Check the account selected in the account field and the payment method. If it's the electronic clearing account, follow the instructions in this helpful article: Why can't I match employee pays in bank transactions? If it's a payroll clearing account, you can record a transfer money transaction to move the amount from the clearing account to the bank account. The From account is the bank account, and the To account is the clearing account. Match the transfer money transaction to the bank transaction.

Should you require any assistance, don't hesitate to post again. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NCME101,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In Find transactions, locate that pay transaction and click on the reference number to open. Check the account selected in the account field and the payment method. If it's the electronic clearing account, follow the instructions in this helpful article: Why can't I match employee pays in bank transactions? If it's a payroll clearing account, you can record a transfer money transaction to move the amount from the clearing account to the bank account. The From account is the bank account, and the To account is the clearing account. Match the transfer money transaction to the bank transaction.

Should you require any assistance, don't hesitate to post again. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella