Forum Discussion

Pal2
Contributing User
3 months ago

Receivables

Hey There

I have a problem with Dashboard (MYOB Business Lite). I have matched a customer invoice against a payment I received, through Bank Feed / Bank reconciliation. when I look at the receivables in the reports, its all good and a credit has been applied against the customer invoice. My problem is the invoice shows as overdue on my Dashboard and on the customer's statement. Help please

Thanks

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Pal2,

I get how frustrating it is to see that the invoice is overdue on both your dashboard and your customer's statement. With the issue of your dashboard showing overdue invoices even though they've already been paid, a possibility is that the dashboard and the file are not synchronised in real-time, causing a delay in the update of the information. This could happen if there are many transactions being processed at the same time. Regarding the overdue invoices on your customer statement, you can check the dates when the statement was generated. Make sure that it is after the payment was made so that invoices don't show up as overdue. If you need further assistance, you can create a response again.

Best regards,

Doreen

Pal2
      Contributing User

Hello Doreen,

Thanks for your quick response. I just ran a customer statement as at today's date and that paid invoice is still showing as overdue / unpaid.

As for the dashboard, is there a way to synchronise it with my files, manually?

Thanks 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Pal2,

Thanks for the update. If you've generated a customer statement and it's still not looking right, it might be that the payment is not linked to the invoice. Check this and link them if needed. To sync your dashboard and files, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can often fix browser issues.

However, if you're still getting overdue invoices on your statement, why not try our virtual assistant, MOCA? It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go! Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need; our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Kind regards,

Shella