Forum Discussion

kestrel2
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Slow bank feeds NAB

Our bank feeds for Friday and Saturday trading transactions are not appearing until Tuesday morning. This is really annoying and inconvenient. Is there anything we can do about this?? We are with NAB.

• Hi kestrel2 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We are aware that the majority of our customers have been experiencing problems with their bank feeds and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience have caused you. And I understand how this issue makes you upset. But Bank feeds data should now be accessible as the root cause of the outage has been fixed. If the problem persists, can you kindly give me additional information about it?

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

3 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kestrel2 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We are aware that the majority of our customers have been experiencing problems with their bank feeds and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience have caused you. And I understand how this issue makes you upset. But Bank feeds data should now be accessible as the root cause of the outage has been fixed. If the problem persists, can you kindly give me additional information about it?

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

• I've found the same issue since the "upgrade" of MYOB. The bank feed is always two days behind, whereas previously it was just one day behind. It's frustrating because I'm having to track payments on my banking app to ensure payment reminders don't get sent to people who have already paid. Our business has a very short turn around with weekly due dates and this has meant I'm having to double handle customer payment data. 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi M_Kire

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important the time frame of the bank feeds transaction is. Unfortunately, there is a lag time between the bank sending the transactions and the information reflected in the app. Rest assured we will raise this with the development team to see if they can optimize this further.

In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have any other concerns. 

Thanks,

Genreve