Forum Discussion

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
3 months ago

Uncategorised or All

I just begun allocating bank transactions to paid invoices and spent money entries when I couldn't locate the unallocated button. I then realised that MYOB changed it to uncategorised. So allocated is now categorised. Really? MYOB, once again waste time on doing meaningless name changes, again for the sake of change while still continuing to ignore real issues such as fixing bugs that have been raised numerous of times and continue to not listen to their users. I guess the programmers need to justify themselves somehow but why, what should be simple fixes are totally ignored and that users are continually having to do work arounds.  

1 Reply

Pauline23
    Contributing User

I completely agree. MYOB programmers please work on getting all the great features in MYOB Desk Top working in the On-Line version!!

Major one being the bank feed rules in Desk Top set to automatically look for a the customer name & invoice when payment is recvd. On-line you have to scroll through all your customers. 

There are suggestions made by user's 10 years ago, still not actioned. Just because it doesn't have 1k votes doesn't mean it not important. Every user/business has different needs.