Forum Discussion

SteveB0000
Contributing User
12 days ago
Solved

Can't see bank accounts

In Accounting>Categories I have set up two bank accounts and have used them to enter some Spend money transactions.

When I go to Banking/Bank transactions I get "No transactions found" and if I click in Bank account at the top of that page I get "No account found".

What am I doing wrong? How do I see my bank transactions?

•  

Hi SteveB0000 

The Bank transactions page shows transactions from Bank feeds or imported bank statements. For more information please see Working with bank transactions.

You can setup Bank feeds to receive bank transactions from your bank so you can save time on your data entry. 

If you want to the transactions you have entered, you can use Find transactions, which is also in the Banking menu.

Cheers,

Mitch

2 Replies

•  

Hi SteveB0000 

The Bank transactions page shows transactions from Bank feeds or imported bank statements. For more information please see Working with bank transactions.

You can setup Bank feeds to receive bank transactions from your bank so you can save time on your data entry. 

If you want to the transactions you have entered, you can use Find transactions, which is also in the Banking menu.

Cheers,

Mitch

SteveB0000
    Contributing User

Thanks. I was looking for a way to see transactions from only one account, but I guess I can use Reconcile Accounts for that.
    Thanks again.