Forum Discussion

6 days ago

Help with Reconciling Bank Transactions in MYOB Essentials

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with a problem I'm having in MYOB Essentials. I'm trying to reconcile my bank transactions, but I'm finding some discrepancies that I can't figure out.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. Imported the bank transactions into MYOB Essentials.
  2. Matched the transactions with my sales and expenses.
  3. Checked for any duplicate entries.

Despite doing this, my bank balance in MYOB still doesn't match my actual bank statement. I've double-checked the transactions and can't find any mistakes.

I also check this:

https://www.myob.com/au/support/myob-business/banking/reconciling-your-bank-accounts#:~:text=To%20reconcile%20salesforce-developera%20bank%20account%20that%20you've%20connected%20to%20MYOB&text=Click%20Reconcile%20account.,received%20in%20your%20bank%20feed.

Has anyone else faced this issue? Could you please give me some advice on how to find and fix these discrepancies? Any tips or guidance would be really appreciated.

Thank you so much!

1 Reply

• Hi onjoo888 - thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you're having trouble balancing a reconciliation - they can be tricky!

Try the troubleshooting in this help topic: Fixing out of balance bank reconciliations.

If the problem continues, reach out to MOCA, MYOB's virtual assistant, at myob.com/support for deeper assistance. If MOCA can't resolve the issue, the live chat team is available to provide further help.

Adrian