Forum Discussion

DipaB
User
5 months ago

No Business Found

Hi,  

hoping you can assist with one of the users for our businesses access.  I registered a new employee as a user, initially, she was able to log in and access everything, but now, she is getting a "business not found error"  please can you assist.

3 Replies

• Hi DipaB,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in responding back to your query.

Please allow me to welcome you to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. I understand that one of your users is experiencing a “business not found” error after initially being able to access everything.

To better assist you, I will reach out to you via private message to gather specific details about the user. Please keep an eye on your Community Forum inbox, and we'll work together to address this issue promptly.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi DipaB,

I hope this message finds you well. I'd like to follow up regarding the issue you've encountered with accessing your file to see if we're able to resolve this in our recent private message conversation. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DipaB,

We have been awaiting an update or response from you regarding our previous correspondence to see if it's resolved. However, as we have not received any, we will be closing this conversation thread for now. Feel free to reach out to us whenever you need further assistance in the future. We are always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess