Forum Discussion

KB-12
Contributing User
8 months ago

Online admin to file user

Can I please have help changing a user from "online admin" back to "file user".

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KB-12

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum a valuable resource. We are sorry that you encountered challenges changing the user access from Administrator to File user. Thank you for being so patient on this matter. 

To edit the access level from Online Admin to File user, you may check this Help Article Edit and delete users with more information and instructions to assist you. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

KB-12
      Contributing User

Hi Leneth,

The link you have sent does not explain how to change from online admin to file user.

I was on the phone to supprot this morning and they asked me to change the employee to "advisor" and save then change back. I was able to change them to advisor but we could not change them back. Now they are stuck as an advisor.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KB-12

Thank you for letting us know about this. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your understanding. 

In this matter, you would need to remove first the access for the Online admin using this Help Article Edit and delete users. After deleting the Online admin access, you may now send them another invitation as a file user with the help of this Article Inviting a user to your MYOB business

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth