Forum Discussion

RoseNZ
User
10 months ago

Problem adding advisor

I need to give my  accountant access to my file and sent an invitation as an advisor. The accountant said they didnt receive the invitation so I checked the invite and saw that somehow the email had been curtailed ie the full email wasnt there so I deleted the invite. However when I try and do another advisor invitation in Essentials. (It is no longer visible in my list of advisors).  I get an error "There is already a user with this email. Enter a different email."

What do I do? 

Also my previous advisor is coming up as an owner! So I am an owner and so are they. Seems to have happened when essentials was upgraded. They need to be removed.

4 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RoseNZ,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate you reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. It will be my pleasure to assist you on this. I'll be sending you a private message to get some information and to assist you further.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RoseNZ,

Thank you for the post. I'll be closing the thread now. If you still have any concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Kind regards,

Sai

• I am having the same issue, can someone please contact me to help rectify 

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi BenAdams,

Thank you for your patience. I've responded to one of your posts. Please provide the needed information.

Kind regards,

Sai