Forum Discussion

simonefm
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

problem of adding a new company file

Hi,

We called MYOB to remove an existing company file "I" and add a new company file "Y" last week. But we haven't seen any changes so far. We are still able to access to the company file "I" but the new company file "Y" is not available.

Could anyone help me for this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Simone

• Hi simonefm 

Help Article: Create a company file would be able to assist with that process. In short, you want to go to Open a company file and follow the on-screen process. There is also an option during that process to add a file to the cloud. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi simonefm 

Just having a look at the account it appears that the phone-based team has gone down a different route to that situation. Normally, if you wanted to remove a file from the cloud (and other live services) we would just remove those entitlements and therefore would free up the space for the other company file.

In your case, the subscription was canceled and another subscription organsied - as such you should be good with uploading that required file into the cloud and using Live Services with that. Do let us know if you need some further assistance with that.

As that previous subscription was cancelled and the file was not cancelled it would be retained with access available until the cancellation date (end of the month) at which time it should go read-only for you.

simonefm
      Experienced User

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply.

The one we wanted to add is a new business. So I don't have an existing company file to upload. I need to create a new company file for the new business. 

Could you be able to show me the detailed steps?

Thanks very much.

Simone

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi simonefm 

Help Article: Create a company file would be able to assist with that process. In short, you want to go to Open a company file and follow the on-screen process. There is also an option during that process to add a file to the cloud.