Forum Discussion

3 years ago

"something went wrong"

Hi, 

When i enter my password and select log in it takes me to immediately to "Something went wrong please, Try refreshing your browser. If the issue persists please contact MYOB". I can't access any part of myob.

I have cleared history and cache on both safari and google chrome but still can't log in. It works fine on my other MAC and also andriod phone. What could be another reason for this?

Cheers

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Profectapparel

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum !If you're using a Mac with the an operating system 10.11.x  or earlier this issue is caused by a certificate no longer being valid. You will need to update the Mac operating system to 10.12.x in order to log in and use your MYOB Business (Essentials file). If you're not sure about updating the OS yourself we do recommend speaking to an IT professional.

If you are also using AccountEdge do not update to Catalina (10.15) as it will affect your AccountEdge software

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.