Forum Discussion

Kolanda
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Quote creation generating a Something went wrong message

I have just logged in for the first time to the new upgraded Myob Essentials. My problems are varied and many but the current most pressing is the inability to generate a quote.

I can open a new quote, select a client.

I choose an item to invoice and get the following error each time.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 947ca78e-ba76-431c-a2a3-9402682ff840.

Also I cannot access my items list to see if there is a problem there, it just tells me there is an error and wont open.

I have tried clearing my cookies and browser cache in case there is a problem there with no effect.

I have searched but can't find an answer, anyone else experiencing this?

• Hi Kolanda

Welcome to the Community Forum ! I've had a script run over your file that should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > Sign back into your file. You should be able to delete the invoice now. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kolanda

Welcome to the Community Forum ! I've had a script run over your file that should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > Sign back into your file. You should be able to delete the invoice now. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kolanda
      Contributing User

Thanks Melisa,

That seems to have solved my problems for the moment.

Appreciate it!