Forum Discussion

Deb11
User
2 years ago
Solved

EOFY Finalisation - Something went wrong

I am trying to "Finalise and notify the ATO" for my last two employees who have RFBA but I just keep getting "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser". I finalised everyone else last Friday but was waiting on the RFBA figures before doing these two. What am I doing wrong?

• Hi Deb11 

I am sorry that didn't work. This error can also occur when attempting to pay amounts under the ATO minimum (currently $3,773 in 2022), Please check this page: Fringe benefits tax – rates and thresholds, please seek advice from the ATO if you are unsure on the requirements. 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    poppies230762
    Experienced Cover User

I am having the exact same problem!!  Hope we get a solution soon - it's so annoying and time wasting

MaximHB
      User

Same here the payroll summaries are not able to be printed in the one company file, which has also not rolled over the entitlements for the employees.

The other company file did allow me to print and finalize the payroll for the year and did roll over the entitlements.

It keeps giving me the attached error.

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi poppies230762 Deb11 MaximHB 

I am happy to look into this for you. Could you please tell me the last 4 digits of your serial number and company file ID (Help>>About Accountright)? Also, could you upload the complete error log