Forum Discussion

ingb1970
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Accessing old payslips for a closed business name

We have two business files, however one business has ceased trading and we no longer require the use of myob. However if we remove the business can we still access old payslips etc?

• Hi ingb1970

Thanks for your response. 

Unfortunately, you will need to download these pay slips one by one. This could be done by opening the pay run and clicking the View PDF button. 

I recommend reading through this article, Viewing Pay Runs and Pay Slips. This will provide further information regarding this topic. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ingb1970

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to access pay slips even after a business is canceled. If you are using AccountRight, you can keep a backup of your file to open when you need information. However, MYOB Business files get removed from the cloud 60 days after cancellation. This means that you can't access the file after this time. I recommend downloading copies of all pay slips and important information before the 60-day time frame ends.

Let us know if you require any clarifications or need any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

ingb1970
      Contributing User

thank you for your reply

Which is the easiest and fastest  way of downloading all the payslips per employee?

thank you again

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ingb1970

Thanks for your response. 

Unfortunately, you will need to download these pay slips one by one. This could be done by opening the pay run and clicking the View PDF button. 

I recommend reading through this article, Viewing Pay Runs and Pay Slips. This will provide further information regarding this topic. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
        Genreve