Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Add a superannuation fund

ING 'Living Super' members are changing to OneSuper (new USI 43905581638019) as of 1 Dec, I cannot find this fund in the MYOB super list to update a staff member's details - how do I add this?

• Hi CCA2018,

Thanks for the response. 

As per further checking for the updated USI, they remain on the Living Super name. USI for Living super is already updated since the 2nd day of December. Giving this information, we recommend adding the Living Super again as it has the updated information already. You may refer to the sample screenshots I have provided below.

You may follow the steps on the help article I have provided from the previous post. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CCA2018,

Thanks for the response. 

As per further checking for the updated USI, they remain on the Living Super name. USI for Living super is already updated since the 2nd day of December. Giving this information, we recommend adding the Living Super again as it has the updated information already. You may refer to the sample screenshots I have provided below.

You may follow the steps on the help article I have provided from the previous post. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

TLB201
      User

Thankyou!  After weeks of trying to work this one out the solution was right here!!!

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TLB201

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate you taking the time to read through the thread, and we are glad to hear that you found a solution to your concern. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth 

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CCA2018

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding this, as we check superfund record on our end, updated details are not yet showing. We recommend you try to change the superannuation details of your employees affecting this update on or a day before December 1st. On the process of updating/changing the superannuation details you may have a look at this hep article, set up superannuation funds that has all the detailed information and steps to assist you with this.

Cheers,
    Shella

CCA2018
      User

Hello, I am unable to add OneSuper to Myob Essential and it is not currently on the exisiting drop down list.

Could you please advise how this can be added?