Forum Discussion

Peterll
Experienced User
2 years ago

SUPERANNUATION FUND KNOCKED BACK

I have had a super payment knocked back naming a particular employee details as the problem. His fund is "Ausprac Super", to which i have paid his super for oiver 12 monhts. I now notice there is no registered name in my MYOB list of funds though there is a USI/Spin no. The ABN is correct but on their website, the spin no is different.

The website has:

Directory

USI and Fund details:                                                                                                
Australian Practical Superannuation (AusPrac Super)                                 

USI 43 905 581 638 013                                                                                                        

ABN 43 905 581 638                                                                                         

Fund Promoter: AusPrac Super (A Division of Sequoia Financial Group)

Fund Administrator: One Vue Super Service Pty Limited

Trustee: Diversa Trustees Limited ABN 49 006 421 638

Australian Practical Superannuation USI 43 905 581 638 013 ABN 43 905 581 638 is part of Your Choice Super a sub-plan of OneSuper ABN 43 905 581 638 RSE R1001341.

So you can see a whole heap of options but none of them show in the drop list in MYOB - any ideas please?

• Hi

Check 'your choice super' in the drop down that is there

Hope that helps

Lisa

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi

Check 'your choice super' in the drop down that is there

Hope that helps

Lisa

• Hi Peterll

Thank you for your post. Looking at the Super Fund Look up, this ABN is falling under The trustee for one super. This information is available here. I'm unable to find Ausprac super on our fund list, I'd recommend reaching out to the fund to confirm the details as it is appearing under a different fund on the super fund look up. 

Do let me know how you go, I'm happy to help.