Forum Discussion

Colleen2
Contributing User
9 months ago

Can't receive on boarding email notefication to complete MYOB employee setup

I did receive an email back from Priya Selvaraj  but when I follow those directions it says "there are no pending invites"

I also do not get an email from the employee, and I do know she completed all questions yesterday and lodged.

3 Replies

• Hi Colleen2,

Thank you for your post.

Generally, once you've sent the self-onboarding form to your employee, you'll receive an email notification that the employee has completed their self-onboarding, and the submitted details will be added to the employee's card file within an hour. You can also see a list of all the self-onboarding invites you've sent and their status by clicking View Pending Invites on the employee self-onboarding window.

If you still haven't received the forms, could you please confirm the type of email provider the emails are from? Is it Outlook, Gmail, etc.? Could you kindly try to send the form to your personal email to test if you'll receive the invite, fill out the form, and see if you’ll receive the submitted details?

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Colleen2,

I hope this message finds you well! I would just like to follow up regarding the issue you're experiencing with the self-onboarding form to see if this has been resolved. If you still need assistance with this, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Colleen2,

I hope you've had a good day! I recently reached out, requesting additional information to assist in resolving the issue you encounter in the self-onboarding form. Since I haven't received any updates from your end, I'll now be closing this thread. Please feel free to start a new post if you would like help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess