Forum Discussion

swells3
Contributing User
2 years ago

Electronic salary payments in upgraded MYOB

Hi

Have followed this help file and completed all the steps through to the end.  What i'm confused about is that when i return to the bank feed the relevant payment is still unallocated and there is still no payrol transaction to match the bank feed to

https://help.myob.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=73403508#expand-Todownloadthebankfiles 

It was a couple of months before I realised what had changed in the upgrade.  Before then, I was putting the bank feed transactions to wages and salaries which was incorrect.  I have reversed those and have about 30 transactions that I need to have properly recorded as wages

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi swells3

Thanks for reaching out. 

Before downloading the bank file in prepare electronic payments window. We choose the bank account to which the payroll payment is supposed to go and the date for the processing. If we did and this still hasn't been found a match in the bank feeds window. I would suggest finding the electronic payment under the window Banking > Find transactions > Debits and credits, we could check from this window to find which ledger account the transaction went to if it is incorrect we could delete it and remake it correctly. 

Let me know if you require any assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve