Forum Discussion

AmmieC
User
18 days ago
Solved

How to setup employee for starting-out/on training?

Hi. I have a newly hired employee on probation/training. When I set up, MYOB stated that $18.52 is below the minimum so I had to manually create his timesheet because MYOB does not allow him to enter his time in MYOB team. How can I set it up correctly? Thank you.

• Hi AmmieC,

Thanks for your post. It seems like you're having a bit of trouble setting up a new employee in MYOB. For setting up your employee hourly rate, it should be done under the employee standard pay details. You may refer to the sample screenshot below.

In terms of adding the employee to the MYOB team, it just depends on the hours that you need to put in. Please refer to these helpful articles on how to set up an employee and add the employee to the MYOB Team app. This will give you the full details and instructions that will guide you along the process.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
    Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AmmieC,

Thanks for your post. It seems like you're having a bit of trouble setting up a new employee in MYOB. For setting up your employee hourly rate, it should be done under the employee standard pay details. You may refer to the sample screenshot below.

In terms of adding the employee to the MYOB team, it just depends on the hours that you need to put in. Please refer to these helpful articles on how to set up an employee and add the employee to the MYOB Team app. This will give you the full details and instructions that will guide you along the process.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
    Shella