Forum Discussion

3 years ago

MYOB Teams - timesheets not importing correctly

Hello,  We are trying to setup MYOB teams with timebilling and payroll so that we may introduce our clients to this feature but we are unable to get it to work.  When we submit an activity via the phone app not details except for the employee's name is coming into the teams portal.  If I approve it as it is nothing comes into MYOB either.

Can someone assist us with this, am I missing something?

This would be very nice if we could get it going and save time manually entering all the activities etc as well.

Thank you

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KBookkeeping

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if the timesheets are coming through as 0 or invalid in the MYOB Team admin portal ? If they are, this is something that has been raised with our product teams who are currently investigating, at the moment I don't have any further information on this.

In the meantime, our teams have found that using the MYOB Team mobile app should allow you to approve the timesheets. As soon as I get more information I will update you.

KBookkeeping
      Partner

Hello,  they are coming thru as zero hrs and with invalid date in the start and finish time section.

thank you

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi KBookkeeping

Thank you for confirming that. Our product teams are currently investigating this. In the meantime, our teams have found that using the MYOB Team mobile app should allow you to approve the timesheets. As soon as I get more information I will update you.