Forum Discussion

HollyW
User
4 days ago

Pay slips- email error

My employees are not receiving thier pay slips via email. When I try send them, it say sent successfully but they are not receiving them. If I then try to view the pay run as a PDF- it comes up with error:

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: ba055cab-daa0-4229-8e1d-2ad51b681345.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? My staff need to see thier payslips.

thank-you

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there HollyW

I understand that you're having trouble with your employees not receiving their pay slips via email. This can be quite frustrating, especially when you're seeing a "Something went wrong" error message. Let's try a few things to hopefully resolve this issue. Firstly, if you're trying to send multiple pay slips at once, you might want to try sending them in smaller batches. This could potentially help avoid any system overloads that might be causing the error message. Lastly, it's important to ensure that the MYOB email is whitelisted on the recipients' end. This means that the email won't be blocked or sent to spam, which should ensure that your employees receive their pay slips. Feel free to create a post again if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,

Doreen

HollyW
      User

Thanks Doreen - however neither of these suggestions have fixed the problem.