Forum Discussion

Geoff7
User
4 years ago
Solved

Emailing Picking Slips

Hi 

Is there a way to email picking slips through MYOB. We are currently printing the picking slip scanning it to a PDF than emailing to our warehouse and customers. 

I have tried  to go to print / email invoices and changing the sales type but i cant finf this option.

We are trying to go paperless and this would be a great time saving option to have.  

Thanks 

Geoff

• Hi Geoff7 

AccountRight currently only allows for invoices, quotes and orders to be emailed. Packing slips are designed to be printed from within the software. Within the Print/Email Invoices>>To be Emailed tab>>Advanced Filters>>Sale Type will only show sale layouts (not packing slips or labels).

Some users have gotten around this by one of the following actions:

• Print that packing slip to PDF and then manually attaching to an email.

• Customise an invoice style form (removing the price...) and using that form as a pseudo packing slip. If you using this option you would need to ensure that the Selected form for sale prior to emailing that "packing slip" would be the required form.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Geoff7 

AccountRight currently only allows for invoices, quotes and orders to be emailed. Packing slips are designed to be printed from within the software. Within the Print/Email Invoices>>To be Emailed tab>>Advanced Filters>>Sale Type will only show sale layouts (not packing slips or labels).

Some users have gotten around this by one of the following actions:

• Print that packing slip to PDF and then manually attaching to an email.

• Customise an invoice style form (removing the price...) and using that form as a pseudo packing slip. If you using this option you would need to ensure that the Selected form for sale prior to emailing that "packing slip" would be the required form.
      Geoff7
      User

Thank you. I will save them as a PDF than attache them to a email.