Forum Discussion

thirteen32
Contributing User
6 months ago

PAYG Witholding Payable appearing as Superannuation on dashboard

Hi,

On my balance sheet, my PAYG Payable and Superannuation are split out and appear as separate items. However, on the dashboard, they are all lumped together as Superannuation Payable. Is the dashboard widget buggy and not working correctly?

Thanks

6 Replies

• Hi thirteen32,

Thank you for sharing your post, and a heartfelt welcome to the Community forum!

Regarding your inquiry, I would suggest reviewing the linked accounts under Accounting >> Managed linked accounts. Typically, items you've linked will reflect on the dashboard. To gain a detailed view of the figures contributing to those amounts, you can explore the Reporting >> Reports section.

If you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, don't hesitate to let us know. Happy to help!

Cheers,

Princess

thirteen32
      Contributing User

I did that, but PAYG Withheld still appears under Superannuation on the dashboard, but on balance sheet report appears under PAYG.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi thirteen32,

Thank you for getting in touch, and I apologize for the delayed response. We've noted the concern about the inconsistency between the dashboard and the balance sheet report. To address this, we'll require some additional details. We'll contact you via private message soon to collect the necessary information. Your cooperation is highly valued, and we're dedicated to swiftly resolving this matter. We appreciate your patience.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
        Regards,
        Earl