Forum Discussion

WalSkil
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Add of Superannuation Fund does not appear in the list for staff details

• Hello Doreen,

Have you had a chance to look at the screen shots that I have shown you? The staff member had had no superannuation calculation allocated over the last 2 months.

Thanks

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WalSkil 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

When adding up superannuation funds, kindly set it up in the Superannuation Fund. To do this, go to Lists > Superannuation Funds > Click New > Then enter all details required > Then click OK. Once added, you can now go to the employee card file > Payroll details > Superannuation > Then choose the super fund from the drop down > Hit OK. Please refer to the screenshot below.

For further information, please check The Help Article Set up superannuation funds.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

WalSkil
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

I have done the procedure that you described below and the superannuation that I add does not appear in the drop down list for the staff superannuation details. I have seen other posts where people have had a similar issue and one of the suggestions is to exit AR completely and then restart MYOB. I've tried that also and still no luck. 

When I look in the Lists/Superannuation Funds area, that new Superannuation Fund is listed. I just cannot see it in the staff payroll details section.

I am unsure what to do.

Thanks for your help so far.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, WalSkil 

Thanks for updating us about this.

If you could send a screenshot of the window where you cannot the superannuation fund and the window where you can see that it is listed so I can investigate this further on our end. Please make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,
        Doreen