Forum Discussion

CarolynH14
Contributing User
5 months ago

Payslips not downloading

I am receiving the attached error message when printing payslips can you please advise how we can access them?

7 Replies

• Hi CarolynH14,

Thank you for your post.

I’ve further checked your account on our back end, it seems that you have complete access to payroll, and there should be no restrictions on downloading pay slips. To address the issue, I suggest clearing your browser cache and cookies, as these can occasionally lead to unexpected errors. After clearing them, kindly try downloading the pay slips again.

Additionally, I've made some adjustments to your account that might assist in resolving the error message. If the error persists, please do not hesitate to reach out. I'm here and more than willing to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

CarolynH14
      Contributing User

Thank you, I am still receiving the saem error message.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi CarolynH14,

I hope you've had a good day! I wanted to follow up regarding the issue you've encountered with downloading the pay slips to see if it has been resolved. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm here to assist you and ensure that your concerns are addressed thoroughly.

Cheers,

Princess

CarolynH14
        Contributing User

It is still unsuccessful