Forum Discussion

2 days ago

Re-do EOFY Finalization for Prior FY

Good Evening

I have finalised the EOFY STP for FY2024 however now an employee has come to us advising that they cannot see their FY2023 figures in MyGov.  I thought I would be able to try re-doing their finalisation in MYOB however when I go to the EOFY Finalisation Tab only the 2023/2024 and 2024/2025 Financial Years are showing.  How can I help her?

Thank you!

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BWBServices

Just to clarify things a bit, once the 2023-2024 payroll year has been finalised, you won't be able to access the prior year. This is why you're only seeing the 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 financial years in the EOFY Finalisation Tab. If an employee can't see their figures in their MyGov account, a manual finalisation with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is needed. This involves providing the ATO with the necessary payroll information for the employee for FY2023. It would be best to get in touch with the ATO for more information. They can guide you through the manual finalisation process and help ensure that your employee can access their FY2023 figures. If you have further issues in the future, don't hesitate to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen