Forum Discussion

LisaD75's avatar
5 months ago

Re-instate terminated employee

We had an employee leave so I terminated his employment. Not realising that I should have done his employment termination pay first. How can I reinstate the employee?
  • Princess_R's avatar
    5 months ago

    Hi LisaD75,


    Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!


    My apologies for the delayed response. To reinstate a terminated employee in order to process termination pay, simply remove the termination record from the employee's card file and from the STP (Single Touch Payroll) employee terminations. For detailed information about this, please check this Help article: Deactivating or reactivating employees.


    Please let us know if you need further assistance.


    If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.