Forum Discussion

Thula1
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Re: Single touch payroll reporting

Thank you for your help. I checked the other 2 reports but I am unable to locate the YTD verification report. This was my first pay run. I am still concerned about the amount  of $59.52. which appears under gross payment on STP report. Where did it come from?

The other thing is if super payment is complete, does that mean the amount has been forwarded to the employee's super account?

Find attached the screenshots.

Thank you.

Kind regards

ThulImage 20-9-2023 at 10.17 am.jpegImage 20-9-2023 at 10.12 am.jpegImage 20-9-2023 at 10.09 am.jpegImage 20-9-2023 at 10.02 am.jpeg
  • Hi, Thula1 

Thanks for your post. 

Thank you for providing the screenshots. To generate the YTD Verification report, kindly go to Payroll > Choose Single Touch Payroll reporting > Select EOFY Finalisation tab and click View YTD verification report (PDF). Also, please make sure that it has the correct payroll year. When you checked the Payroll Register and Payroll Activity, did they have the correct figures? Kindly check the pay run that was processed for the employee as well. To check it, go to Payroll > Pay runs > Select the correct pay run by clicking the date of payment. If you could also attach a screenshot of the pay run, make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Regrading you concern about super, if the status says completed, then it has gone through to the super fund already.

We are eager to hear back from you. 

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thula1 

Thanks for your post. 

Thank you for providing the screenshots. To generate the YTD Verification report, kindly go to Payroll > Choose Single Touch Payroll reporting > Select EOFY Finalisation tab and click View YTD verification report (PDF). Also, please make sure that it has the correct payroll year. When you checked the Payroll Register and Payroll Activity, did they have the correct figures? Kindly check the pay run that was processed for the employee as well. To check it, go to Payroll > Pay runs > Select the correct pay run by clicking the date of payment. If you could also attach a screenshot of the pay run, make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Regrading you concern about super, if the status says completed, then it has gone through to the super fund already.

We are eager to hear back from you. 

Best regards,

Doreen