Forum Discussion

Joe21
User
10 months ago
Solved

Single Touch Payroll reporting

Hi. Could you please let me know the reason why payroll for 2023FY is not showing on the STP reporting in MYOB? 

Thank you. 

• Hi Joe21 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

Can I please confirm when did you set up your STP? If you recently set up your STP after this current payroll year, the previous payroll year reports will not show in STP reporting center. To finalise your previous year's payroll information, you'll need to complete manual payment summaries for your employees using forms available from the ATO.

Please let me know if you need further help, I'm happy to assist. 

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Joe21 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

Can I please confirm when did you set up your STP? If you recently set up your STP after this current payroll year, the previous payroll year reports will not show in STP reporting center. To finalise your previous year's payroll information, you'll need to complete manual payment summaries for your employees using forms available from the ATO.

Please let me know if you need further help, I'm happy to assist. 

Cheers,

Princess