2 years ago
Solved

single touch payroll reporting to ATO

Correction of value on single touch payroll reporting to ATO

Sam_R
    2 years ago

Hi Colleen2,

Thanks for confirming that.

After you've assigned the appropriate ATO reporting category to that item, you will then need to process an 'Update event' so that the change is updated with the ATO. Doing this will update your STP reports to include the YTD totals for that item under gross payments. 

If you have any trouble with that, or if STP does not update those changes accordingly, please do let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Colleen2,

Thanks for reaching out. 

So that we can assist you further, could you please provide further details of your query so that we can better assist you? 

Colleen2
      Contributing User

The personal leave setup was done incorrectly, and has not been included in Gross.

Therefore the ATO has been advised of the wage less the personal leave paid.

I need to increase the gross earnings to cater for the under declared amount.

I am also having trouble getting the hours updated.  I do know I can do a manual update to adjust them but when I pay either annual leave or personal leave, the hours are not reduced.

Thanks for your assistance.  I will be away from my computer for some hours.

Colleen

Colleen2
        Contributing User

Hi Sam,

I cannot see a response to my query?

Thanks,