Forum Discussion

ASK1
User
10 months ago
Solved

Returned Super Contributions - MYOB Business

One of the superfund returned three super payments from last f/y.  I have followed the instructions in the 'Returned Superannuation Contributions' help sheet and this seemed to work fine.  However when I ran a superannuation payments report it is still showing the amount (in this case $210) as a negative against the employee's (new) superfund.

To recap, I received the money against the super payable liability account; recorded a pay to reverse the super; amended the employee's super details to correct fund; then recorded a pay to reprocess the super and then paid the super.  The super payment went through fine and I matched the transaction to the payment.

Have I missed something somewhere?  Any help to rectify would be appreciated as I still have two remaining super returns to reprocess but I want to make sure the first one processed is correct.  

I have attached a screenshot of the super payments report showing the negative balance.

Thank you.

• Hi ASK1,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forum!  You are doing it right and the negative will stay there. As long as you did the first step. Returned superannuation contributions, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ASK1,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forum!  You are doing it right and the negative will stay there. As long as you did the first step. Returned superannuation contributions, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Somanny
      Contributing User

Hello,

Im hoping you can assist me.

I followed the steps as per the previous user and I am up to create a new super payment so I can pay the returned super amount.

The amount is $790.02

Period 15/05/23 - 09/07/23

When I use the filters in "create new super payment" I am missing some of the payments? 

Why?

Your help is mucn appreciated