Forum Discussion

AGED
User
11 months ago
Solved

Returned Super contributions needing to be re processed to a new fund

The payslip with zero hours and entitlements except for the negative returned contribution and the correct payslip with zero hours/entitlements but the correct amount of Super to be paid cancel each other out?

How do I get a positive number in my Pay Superannuation screen so that funds can be remitted?

• Not sure if this is what you've done and that's how you've got a negative, and I'm certainly no expert in MYOB, but When I get a super payment back I follow MYOB steps for returned super 

Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centre

this steps you through reversing the payment (that's the whole payment you submitted for every employee), then resubmitting the payment without the returned member and then resubmitting that employees super (just be careful you enter all the correct dates for when initially paid, when returned etc). I've done this a few times and resubmitted employees super to a new fund and I've only had 1 problem with the process and had to seek extra support.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Kat4
    Experienced User

Not sure if this is what you've done and that's how you've got a negative, and I'm certainly no expert in MYOB, but When I get a super payment back I follow MYOB steps for returned super 

Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centre

this steps you through reversing the payment (that's the whole payment you submitted for every employee), then resubmitting the payment without the returned member and then resubmitting that employees super (just be careful you enter all the correct dates for when initially paid, when returned etc). I've done this a few times and resubmitted employees super to a new fund and I've only had 1 problem with the process and had to seek extra support.

AmandaCL
      MYOB Moderator

Hey Kat4,

Really great to see our Community members helping each other out. Kudos to you! 

I've marked your response as a solution and really appreciate you taking the time to help others. 

Hope to see you around on the Forum more!

Feel free to reach out with a Private Message if you have any questions.

Cheers, Amanda. 

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey AGED

Just following up to see if you still require any further assistance. 

Feel free to send me a Private Message with the following if you have any further questions:

• Serial Number
    • Business Name 
    • Full Name and Email Address 

Cheers, Amanda. 

AGED
      User

Hi Amanda,

Still confused as I have followed downloaded instructions and both the negative and positive number cancelled themselves out resulting in no payment to the appropriate Super Fund

AmandaCL
        MYOB Moderator

Hey AGED,

I've responded to your Private Message, let's take it forwards from there! 

Cheers, Amanda.