Forum Discussion

9 months ago

setup STP reporting after payrun

Hi , 

I have created the 1st payrun ,and then i setup the STP reporting after. Now i cannot see the first payrun report I created on STP reporting centre. It's showing nothing under STP.

Can you please advise how to fix it ?

Thank you.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tigerxauto,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

In this matter, when you do a pay run you'll report it to the ATO for Single Touch Payroll (STP) reporting. You can view your submitted payroll reports in the STP reporting center (Payroll menu > Single Touch Payroll reporting > STP reports tab). This help article view single touch payroll reporting has all the detailed information and steps to assist you with this. 

Let us know if you need further help with this.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

tigerxauto
      User

Hi Shella,

Thank you.

I know where to view the STP report,however because i setup the STP after i created the 1st payrun,that's why it's not showing under STP Reports tab.

Show i delete the payrun and do it again?

tigerxauto
        User

i have clicked "send update event" ,now i can see the YTD report is correct.

So does it mean it's been fixed?

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi tigerxauto

Thanks for the response. 

We are glad to know that you can now see the YTD report. Given that you’re seeing it that means it was already fixed. Sending an update event to the ATO can update your STP in your end. No need to delete or do another pay run. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
      Shella