Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Single Touch Payroll

Hi 

I am new to using STP within MYOB Business Lite - previously used MYOB Essentials. 

For the YE June 2023, I prepared the payruns for July through to September 2022. I made an error with the pays and tried to correct the payrun.

However, my STP EOY Finalisation does not match my Payroll Register report, Payroll Activity report, Payrun History report and the Payroll Summary report. These reports have the correct payrun details. 

My concern is if I try to do another correction - it will either reflect correctly in the STP EOY Finalisation and the Payroll summaries will be incorrect. 

Or do I wait until the end of the FY to do the correction.

Any advice would be appreciated.

• Hi Manjoh63,

Thanks for your post. 

It sounds like the correction did not correctly pull through and update your STP records, however, if the payroll reports in your software are correct, you can process a $0 pay run/Update event which will update your STP reports to match your payroll reports accordingly and correct the imbalance. 

If your reports are still not matching after processing the above, please do reach out so we can assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Manjoh63,

Thanks for your post. 

It sounds like the correction did not correctly pull through and update your STP records, however, if the payroll reports in your software are correct, you can process a $0 pay run/Update event which will update your STP reports to match your payroll reports accordingly and correct the imbalance. 

If your reports are still not matching after processing the above, please do reach out so we can assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.