Forum Discussion

24 days ago
Solved

Super authoriser

Hi, I have added second authoriser for super but super payment processing after 1 authoriser and not showing partially authorised to enable 2nd authoriser to authorise payment

• Hi Tania13,

As per checking, it seems like the number of authoriser was set up to only one. With that, once the first authoriser athorise the super payment, the status will be changed automatically to processing payment. If you need to have two authorisers first before the payment status change to processing payment, you will need to fill out the pay super change of details form.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tania13,

As per checking, it seems like the number of authoriser was set up to only one. With that, once the first authoriser athorise the super payment, the status will be changed automatically to processing payment. If you need to have two authorisers first before the payment status change to processing payment, you will need to fill out the pay super change of details form.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Tania13
      User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your reply.  Previously a past employee was added as authoriser and I was able to authorise and she was able to authorise as 2nd authoriser.  Employee was removed since her leaving and new authoriser added.  Just wondering why this hasn't worked this time as same process followed previously where a super payment details form had not been completed.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Tania13,

Thank you for your response. To address this issue, I recommend filling out the Pay Super Change of Details Form to add the second authorizer again. Pay Super Change of Details Form

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl