Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Super Payment Still Pending Authorisation since 01/09/2023

Hi there,

1). I still have a Super Payment Super Payment Still "Pending Authorisation'' since 01/09/2023, I have tried to Authorise, then tried to reverse the payment but is says that it has already been processed or reversed. The money has not left our account.

2). I have 2 x Super payments noted as ''Procesing payment" from August 2023 whereas the the money has left our account.

• Hi Jason_LBC

Thanks for your post and welcome to Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information. 

We appreciate your patience with this matter. As per further checking we can see that the status of your latest pay super payment status as of the 31st of January is on processing payment. This means that the payment has been sent for processing and the direct debit has been initiated. This status may remain for up to 3 business days. Please note that it usually takes around five business days for superannuation payments to be authorized, processed, and received by super funds. However, delays can occur (such as payments being rejected due to data errors), so we recommend allowing up to 10 business days for your payment to process. If your payment hasn't been completed after 10 business days, we recommend reaching out to us immediately.

With regards to your super payments from August 2023 which you mentioned stuck on processing payment status, may we know if the is with the same account? As you signed up to pay super last year in September, what will show on our end is the payment after the signed up made.  We will be sending you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further with this.

We’re looking forward to your response. 

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jason_LBC

Thanks for your post and welcome to Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information. 

We appreciate your patience with this matter. As per further checking we can see that the status of your latest pay super payment status as of the 31st of January is on processing payment. This means that the payment has been sent for processing and the direct debit has been initiated. This status may remain for up to 3 business days. Please note that it usually takes around five business days for superannuation payments to be authorized, processed, and received by super funds. However, delays can occur (such as payments being rejected due to data errors), so we recommend allowing up to 10 business days for your payment to process. If your payment hasn't been completed after 10 business days, we recommend reaching out to us immediately.

With regards to your super payments from August 2023 which you mentioned stuck on processing payment status, may we know if the is with the same account? As you signed up to pay super last year in September, what will show on our end is the payment after the signed up made.  We will be sending you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further with this.

We’re looking forward to your response. 

Kind regards,

Shella