Forum Discussion

kaushika
Contributing User
2 years ago

superannuation- SGC

Hi Team,

We use MYOB clearing house for super payments.

Recently for Q1 payment of superannuation we made 1 employee's superannuation through ATO (SGC). 

I've reconciled the entry from Bank to superannuation but how do I get rid of the employee from Pay superannuation window? Is there a different process?

Thanks,

Kaushiks

• Hi kaushika,

Thank you for your post. 

If those payments have been made through a 3rd party clearing house, you can remove them from the Pay Superannuation window by recording the payments in the Pay Liabilities window. 

I will leave a help article below that will assist you with that function:

Do reach out if you had any further queries. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi kaushika,

Thank you for your post. 

If those payments have been made through a 3rd party clearing house, you can remove them from the Pay Superannuation window by recording the payments in the Pay Liabilities window. 

I will leave a help article below that will assist you with that function:

Do reach out if you had any further queries. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.