Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

UNABLE TO PAY SUPER

"One or more super funds selected is inactive and can't accept payments". IT WON'T TELL ME WHICH EMPLOYEE IT IS? OR WHICH SUPER FUND IS CAUSING THE TROUBLE On the phone for 25min then 45min on hold...had to hang up as phone went flat...terrible service!! Have checked all our emloyees super details and all seems correct and never had this problem with previous super payments!

Sam_R
    2 years ago

Hi MJSJCERVAI,

Pay Super gives you the option to select multiple super payments to send in a batch, however, they can be sent individually also.

I would recommend just selecting the employees for 1 fund at a time to see which fund is causing the error. This will help you to narrow down which fund details needs to be checked.

Do let us know how you go. 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi MJSJCERVAI,

So that we can help you with this, could you confirm which superfunds you're trying to pay? 

Additionally, are you able to select 1 fund at a time to narrow down which fund is causing the error?

• Australian retirement fund...MLC NAVIGATOR PERSONAL RETIREMENT PLAN...TRUSTEE FOR COLLEEN OATES...HOST-PLUS SUPERANUATION...GUILDSUPER...REST INDUSTRY...TRUSTEE FOR AUSTRALIAN CATHOLIC SUPER...HOSTPLUS BASIC...

YOU CANT PAY ECH INDIVIDUAL SUPER ONE AT A TIME ON MYOB...YOU RECORD THE WHOLE BATCH?

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi MJSJCERVAI,

Pay Super gives you the option to select multiple super payments to send in a batch, however, they can be sent individually also.

I would recommend just selecting the employees for 1 fund at a time to see which fund is causing the error. This will help you to narrow down which fund details needs to be checked.

Do let us know how you go. 

allrailkw
      Experienced Cover User

One or more super funds selected is inactive and can't accept payments. am having the same issue and have over 95 employees so really unrealistic to go through each employee.  Should MYOB Essentials not be able to show you which one it is being it is picking up the error, you would think it would be able to highlight the error.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as going through all these employees is VERY time consuming.

Multi-form
        User

Absolutely, too many employees to narrow it down, what a joke, if MYOB has identified a fund error, how come they cant tell us which one it is, this is rediculous and needs fixing, I havnt got time for this **bleep**.

DDCare
    Contributing User

I also have this exact same issue.

I have located the employee and have been paying her contributions to Australia Super for years...now all of a sudden it doesn't work and I cannot get through to MYOB to rectify it!

Someone on Live Chat suggested I reverse the super and rerun it but how do I even do that if I have changed the super! There are ZERO instructions anywhere for MYOB essentials on how to reverse and rerun super