Forum Discussion

BrentN
Contributing User
12 days ago

Failed to load the report.

Hi, im trying to run a "Payables reconciliation with tax report" for the last financial year but i get an error saying "failed to load the report"

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I have tried several times and refreshing the page doesnt seem to help

• Hi BrentN,

I see that you're having trouble with the "payables reconciliation with tax report" for the last financial year. The error "failed to load" you're seeing might be due to a few different reasons, like data issues or system glitches. I've applied a fixed script to help you generate the report. Before you try generating the report again, please make sure to clear your browser's cache. 

Feel free to get in touch if the error persists.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

BrentN
    Contributing User

BTW, i have tried multiple browsers, cleared my cache and tried different internet connections. It also says "contact MYOB support" .. how does that happen? i cant see anywhere where i can contact MYOB support

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BrentN,

I see that you're having trouble with the "payables reconciliation with tax report" for the last financial year. The error "failed to load" you're seeing might be due to a few different reasons, like data issues or system glitches. I've applied a fixed script to help you generate the report. Before you try generating the report again, please make sure to clear your browser's cache. 

Feel free to get in touch if the error persists.

Cheers,

Princess

BrentN
    Contributing User

thanks, that worked, i can generate the report now

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi BrentN,

Great to hear that it worked and you can generate the report now! If you need any more assistance, feel free to start a new post.

Cheers,

Princess