Forum Discussion

MaryChin
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Enter Discount on Sales Invoices

Hi

I have many invoices wtih many line items. I need to apply 10% discount on each invoice.  Apart from typing 10% in the discount column line by line for each invoice, is there a faster way to do it?

Thanks.

• Hello MaryChin 

Thank you for your post.

You will need to add in the 10% on each line individually, as there isn't a way to discount the invoice in mass. 

We're always on the lookout for new ways to improve our software for our customers, so I'll pass this feature on. 

Have you heard of our MYOB Essentials Ideas exchange board? It's where you can give and upvote other suggestions. I suggest you also post about this feature here too.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello MaryChin 

Thank you for your post.

You will need to add in the 10% on each line individually, as there isn't a way to discount the invoice in mass. 

We're always on the lookout for new ways to improve our software for our customers, so I'll pass this feature on. 

Have you heard of our MYOB Essentials Ideas exchange board? It's where you can give and upvote other suggestions. I suggest you also post about this feature here too.