Forum Discussion

shameron69
Contributing User
17 days ago

In-tray error

Constantly have an error message appear in red box at top of screen stating "something went wrong...." when I attempt to put the in-tray in either $$ order or invoice number order, etc.   Have restarted Chrome and re-opened the datafile but message still persists :(

Anyone else have the same issue?

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

HI shameron69,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this error message. To help resolve the issue, please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, or you might want to try accessing the site using a different browser.

Regards,

Sai 

shameron69
      Contributing User

Thanks for your message Sai.

Have tried both your suggestions and neither has worked.

I have other datafiles that I work on and this is not an issue that affects the other files.

Thanks,  Shaz.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

HI shameron69,

Thanks for letting me know. Since the suggestions didn’t work and it’s only affecting this specific data file, it might be a more unique issue. It would be best to reach out to our phone or live chat support team directly for a deeper dive into this problem. 

To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team.

Cheers,
        Princess