Forum Discussion

INTHEHILLS
Partner
28 days ago

Invoice format

Who's idea was to change the location of the record payment, preview, save.  Should be at the END = When finalize your invoice.  Need email button not share.

Keep as it. Not happy with the changes.

4 Replies

NTTilt
    Contributing User

Hi, I agree with you. I did an invoice on the weekend, obviously after these changes were made and it took me AGES to find the **bleep** 'email invoice' button. Found it by fluke, who's brilliant idea was this? Clearly not someone who creates invoices!

Albare
    Trusted Cover User

The layout is counter to your work flow...you work down the page entering data and then have to go back up to the top to send as an email....

Marc-H
    Experienced Cover User

The response from MYOB is deafening.

Its a pretty dumb update for no good reason.

The quote format has remained unchanged - buttons still at the bottom.

So what was the actual point of the change ?

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

I totally get that you're not happy with the recent changes. Each month, we release improvements, new features, and bug fixes to MYOB Business. You may check out this helpful article about MYOB Business Release Notes that has detailed information about this. All of your feedback is valuable; therefore, I've sent you a private message for the details on where to raise this concern. Let me know if you need any assistance navigating the new layout!

Kind regards,

Shella