Forum Discussion

WGR
Contributing Cover User
2 months ago

invoice layout

I have noticed the 4 or 5 green buttons that used to be below the notes box, have dissappeared and now I have to use a botton at the top to email and invoice, download a PDF copy of the invoice and other actios.

How can I get the buttons back at the bottom of the invoice layout?

4 Replies

NoBullTech
    Contributing Cover User

I agree, to be honest I came on the forum trying to find out why the email button had just vanished. Thanks to your post I've found the button but its at the top as a submenu. Please put it back, this is yet another example of "improvments" (made by programmers who don't seem to actually use the software) that make things harder/more time consuming for the end user, I'm still having to manually enter customer names on any invoices to businesses. Can we have Essentials back? It was better in almost every respect.

Marc-H
    Experienced Cover User

I agree.

It beggars belief that MYOB continue to totally ignore feedback and constructive criticism.

IF I WANTED INVOICE FUNDING I WOULD GO AND SEEK IT.

NOT ONLY IS THE "BUTN" BANNER BACK YOU HAVE GONE AND ADDED AN INVOICE FUNDING BUTTON BACK

WE WENT THRU THIS **bleep** LAST UPDATE - PEOPLE DON'T WANT THIS GARBAGE IN THEIR FACE EVERY INVOICE.

pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

Once again MYOB are making changes just for the sake of change and then calling it an improvement. When I do an invoice, I start at the top and work down so why move the Save and Email buttons to the top makes no sense. And yet the fixes and bugs that we have been complaining about still remain unsolved even months and in some cases go back to when MYOB changed from MYOB Essentials to Business.

PS Where is the Delete Button??

Marc-H
    Experienced Cover User

The silence from MYOB is deafening