Forum Discussion

BobS
Contributing Cover User
7 months ago

Invoices accidently closed.

Can Invoices that have accidently been closed be recovered if they wern't saved first.

3 Replies

• Hi Bobs,

Thank you for your post.

Typically, when an invoice is marked as closed, a payment transaction is associated with that invoice to close it. If you need to reopen the invoice, you should consider removing the customer payment, which would make that invoice open again.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

BobS
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you for your reply.

The invoice in question was being drafted and before I saved it, I accidently shut my browser.  I was hoping that invoices would be saved as they are drafted and could then be retreived if accidently closed before using the save button.

Thank you again.

Bob S

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bobs,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the late response.

Thank you for letting us know about this, and we truly value your feedback. At the moment, our system doesn't automatically save draft invoices in progress. Closing the browser without saving will unfortunately result in the loss of entered data. We recognize the inconvenience this may pose. Rest assured, we're continuously striving to enhance our features, and your input is crucial for future improvements. If you have any more questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,
        Earl