Forum Discussion

ali3
Contributing User
8 months ago

Invoices appearing in my in tray that are for ther companies

Hi

Post upgrade I am receiving supplier Invoices in my "In Tray" that aren't for my company. 

Easy enough to delete them but a bit of a nuisance...

6 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ali3

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your patience during this time. Rest assured that we take this issue seriously and want to resolve it ASAP. 

To investigate this further with you, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary information. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ali3,

Thank you for bringing your concern to us in the Community Forum.

To investigate this further, could you please provide me with the following details:

• Serial number
    • Customer login
    • Email sent to
    • Document Type (pay slip, invoice, or statement)

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ali3,

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your concern with the invoices showing on your in-tray that are for other companies. If yes, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details.

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

ali3
      Contributing User

Yes , I'm still having issues . I logged it with support a while back but haven't heard back . 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ali3

Thank you for letting us know. 

To investigate this further with you, I have sent a private message here in the Community Forum. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth 

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ali3,  

Thank you again for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. We have recently sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,    
    Leneth