Forum Discussion

SB2084
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Redundant pay now button appearing on email when sending invoices

Hi We deactivated online payments some time ago. Since the latest update a few days ago, emailed invoices now include a 'pay now' button which goes nowhere. Confused clients calling us and I cannot see where I can turn it off. Anyone else experienced this that can help please?

• Hi SB2084 

Sorry to hear that it hasn't fully worked for you.

We have tried an alternative process at our end to remove that functionality. Would you mind trying the email process again now - you should hopefully just have the View invoice button going forward.

Let us know how you get on.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SB2084 

The Pay Now button showing on emailed invoices following the AccountRight 2022.10 update is something that we are aware of. We do have a resolution that we can put in place for you so that the Pay now button is removed and replaced with the View invoice button (which is the intended functionality for AccountRIght 2022.10).

For us to arrange that, we would need to get the following information:

• What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Please note that once we have that information it can take a few days for us to get that updated. However, do supply that information so we can arrange for that to be updated.

SB2084
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you, 

• What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information  0450
      • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight PRODUCT AccountRight Plus AU 2022.10.0 BUILD 2022.10.24.7529 ID = 1
      • Are you also able to please assist with a long term issue on my machine creating orders from time billing, which has not been resolved? Other machines can do them, it is just mine that cannot. I can create quotes and invoices but not orders (which is a major part of our work stream)
        Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi SB2084 

Thanks for confirming that information

I have passed those details onto our team to get that resolved for you. Due to the process, it can take a few days, however, will mostly be done overnight. Although, do reach out if you are still that Pay Now later in the week so we can follow up for you.

In relation to your time billing query, I see you have been assisted by another moderator on Time billing crashing when save order and it has been passed across to our teams. If you do require further assistance with that query we do recommend posting on that thread.

• I too would like to get rid of the 'Pay Now" button - i have never activated online payments but it is now showing on all of my emailed invoices and I can't work out how to get rid of it - any suggestions?

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi EllyB 

We may be able to arrange for a similar resolution as the Original Poster for you. We would need for you to confirm the following information for that to occur.

• What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
      • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight