Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Salesperson field on invoices

Will MYOB be introducing a Salesperson field on invoices as I still have to use our old Accountedge Pro to record this information?

3 Replies

• Hi MargieMc,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

We appreciate you sharing your suggestions regarding the feature you've been looking for to be added to the software. We understand how important this is to your business workflow, and we value and take your concerns seriously.

Rest assured that we will pass this on to the relevant team, as our development team is continuously working to improve our systems and services. There's no timeframe for when this feature will be available in the software, but we'll provide communication once the team releases future updates. We also encourage you to take a moment to post your valuable suggestions to our MYOB Business Idea Exchange for our developers' review and consideration.

Cheers,

Princess

ADigney
      Cover User

Has this been fixed yet? I pay a lot of money for this software and I can't use the web browser version because it doesn't have the same features as the PC version. I see MYOB doesn't mind increasing the monthly cost without any useful (to me) upgrades.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ADigney,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. I acknowledge the significance of this feature for you. Currently, the development team is actively working to incorporate this feature into our upcoming updates. While we don't have a specific timeframe for its completion, please be assured that our team is dedicated to implementing this in a future release. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, feel free to post them, and one of our team members will be delighted to assist you. 

Regards.
        Earl