Forum Discussion

MYOBuser2021
Contributing User
8 months ago

statement amount on screen different to what shows on pdf

I have a customer whose statement amount is showing an incorrect amount when on the screen in the 'statements' window, but when I print the pdf, and when they receive the statement the amount is correct. Is this a glitch with MYOB?

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MYOBuser2021

Thanks for your post. 

We're sorry to know that you're getting different figures on your statement amount. We're happy to help you with this. May you please provide a screenshot of what was displayed on the screen and what was on the pdf so that we have reference. Please note to hide any important and personal information on the screenshot before posting it here in forum. We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers,

Shella

MYOBuser2021
      Contributing User

Hi Shella_A,

Thankyou for your response but which parts of a screenshot of my customer statements summary and a pdf of an actual customer statement would not be important and personal infomration?  Once I block out the important and personal information there isn't anything left.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MYOBuser2021

Thanks for the response. 

We understand you with this. You may send it to me through a private message. We will be waiting for it. 

Thanks,

Shella